Ladies Only CCW
Ladies Only CCW
$0.00 — $229.99
Due to the outstanding popularity of our Ladies Only Introduction to Handguns course, we are now offing our concealed carry course in the same format!
Calibers’ concealed carry training course is one of the most comprehensive courses offered in the state of New Mexico. This course meets or exceeds the requirements of the New Mexico Concealed Handgun Carry Act of 2003.
After successfully completing the training course and required firearms qualification, each student will receive a certificate of completion which will allow them to complete the permit application process.
About the instructor:
Lindsey Fassler has been an employee with Calibers for 5 years. Before coming to Calibers, Lindsey worked for the Bernalillo County Sheriff’s Department. Over the past few years, Lindsey has been an active participant in the shooting community. She has attended several training academies and received certificates from civilian and police organizations. She has been one of Calibers’ most sought after and successful instructors.
Weekend courses will begin at 8AM and end at 6PM on Saturday and will begin at 9AM and end at 6PM on Sunday
Weekday course have been suspended and replaced with our Virtual-Hybrid CCW course.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact Jordan Nighbert at firstname.lastname@example.org
The New Mexico Concealed Carry Process:
- Fill out your NM Concealed Carry application during our class
- Get fingerprinted. This is done for you Saturday evening following the CCW class
- Get your release of medical information notarized (This form is provided with your New Mexico Concealed Carry Application during the class Additional fees may apply for notary.)
- Pickup your Certificate of Completion, (Please allow one week for processing)
- Get your original birth certificate or certified copy
- Take all required paperwork down to the New Mexico Department of Public Safety and pay your $100 application fee
- Wait 30-90 days to receive your permit in the mail
**Be aware you must complete a “CCW Refresher” two-years from the date of permit issue. The refresher mainly consists of the firearms qualification required by the New Mexico Concealed Handgun Carry Act of 2003**
*Cancellation/Reschedule Policy: We require 1 week notice in the event that you cannot make a course. Students who cancel within 1 week of the course will forfeit their course fee. In the event of a medical or other emergency, we will waive the cancellation fees but we will require satisfactory documentation of said emergency. Students are allowed a maximum of 2 reschedules after which they will be charged a $25 administrative fee. In the event that a class has not filled, we will first combine courses. If we cannot combine students to meet our quota, we will reschedule the course for a later date.
- Detail Name 1: